|How To Use Facebook For Business Marketplace|
Earlier Facebook platforms were
just used to connect friends, families, and colleagues but from recent years,
the scenario has changed a lot. Now, the platform is not just used by families,
friends and colleagues but by individual buyers and sellers. This makes the Facebook
platform not just a social platform but a “Marketplace”. This concept of
Facebook Marketplace has grown a lot in popularity and is now used by 70
different countries every month by over 800+ million people.
Is Facebook Marketplace?
2016, and it has been quite successful since then. As the name says it all!
Facebook Marketplace is a place on Facebook for the public and businesses to
buy and sell new and pre-owned items (listed on Facebook) to other users.
Can Do With Facebook Marketplace?
- You can gain access to a local
audience by listing products and services for sale on Facebook Marketplace.
- To buy products and services
from Facebook Marketplace, you can browse the whole marketplace from various
- Facebook Marketplace is built as
a peer-to-peer platform, and you can make a purchase also through Messenger.
How To Sell
On Facebook Marketplace?
- To sell something through The Facebook platform, you simply need to go to ‘Facebook Marketplace’ to click the
blue button “+sell something” on the
- Then a popup window will show up
that lets you select from the options of ‘what kind of items you want to sell’.
- After selecting the items, in
the popup on the next screen, there is a dropdown to select whom you want to
list it by and this can be one of your business pages or personal profile.
items for sale in any condition, businesses can also use Facebook Marketplace
too as it is a free option that even allows selling of products and services.
Here’s how you can use your Business
- If you’re running a business you
can advertise your store items on Facebook Marketplace business page to reach
more and more people.
- You can use this Facebook
business page to build brand awareness, in order to increase your sales.
- From time to time, remember to
test the market to determine the most optimum way to increase your product’s
position in the market.
- Also, try to establish yourself
as a trustworthy Seller, so that in future it will help you to build your
- On Facebook Marketplace you can
show a lot of inventory for retail items, vehicles, home rentals and event
tickets by working with a Marketplace listing partner.
- Instead of limited only to few
eligible merchants, you can list new and refurbished items on your Facebook
Marketplace totally free of cost that lets customers purchase items without
- It is advisable to provide a brief and clear description of what your business is selling.
- Remember to post clear and sharp
detailed photos of products and items.
- Not to forget to choose the
correct category to list items, products and services for sale.
- Ensure to not sell items that
you aren’t allowed to sell.
- Include free Shipping or free
home delivery in your items’ prices.
- Always respond as fast as you
canto people’s queries.